For eons, men and women have been searching for a baldness cure. And even though chemicals and surgical procedures have been the main attempts to combat the problem for over 20 and 60 years, respectively, every attempt at a baldness cure has been lacking in one form or another. Until now. Hair loss stem cell treatment is revolutionizing baldness treatment like nothing that has come before.* Since the days of ancient Egypt, people have sought a true and permanent baldness cure. Some of the earliest and most peculiar baldness cure schemes known include smearing scalps with the excrement of animals, ingesting hazardous brews concocted by shady fly-by-nights, and using strange 19th-century electrical apparatuses. Of course, the vast majority of attempts in the search for a baldness cure have been dismal failures.
Before the development of stem cell technology for hair growth, modern society had to depend on chemical solutions that only worked sometimes and for a narrow margin of people,* or resort to uncomfortable, time-consuming, and ineffective hair transplants. Today, baldness and hair loss is on the cusp of being relegated to the past, just like the previous attempts to find a baldness cure, thanks to new discoveries involving stem cell hair regrowth.*
NSI Stem Cell Centers in Florida is an advanced medical clinic that specializes in regenerative medicine, including hair growth stem cell therapy. We have years of experience in a long list of treatments that use the latest methods and technologies in regenerative medicine, such as stem cell therapies and platelet rich plasma therapies*. When hair stem cell research developed into a safe, effective baldness cure, we were among the first U.S. medical clinics to offer this exciting innovation in stem cell therapy for hair loss to the public.
A stem cell baldness treatment is a natural cure for baldness because the patients own, naturally occurring stem cells are used to stimulate and regenerate new hair growth. Stem cell research for hair loss has now established that stem cell technology for hair growth is an effective, permanent treatment for baldness and hair loss.* Whether youre a man with a receding hairline who is looking for a baldness cure or a woman distressed about embarrassing patches of thinning hair, stem cell therapy now offers a real solution.*
Stem cell therapy for hair loss begins with the use of the patients own adipose stem cells. Adipose stem cells are stored naturally in the fat that sits just below the skin. Most people, regardless of body type, have an ample layer of fat in the abdominal, thigh or buttock areas. Not only are adipose stem cells abundant in this fat, they are also a particularly potent type of stem cell that can be used to restore hair through stem cell hair regrowth.
Stem cells are little packets of potential that our bodies use when they need to create new cells, no matter what type: bone, blood, brain, nerve, organ, cartilage and more. In fact, our bodies are doing this all the time, giving stem cells the assignment to become the kind of cell needed to make repairs, rejuvenate tissue, regenerate and rebuild. As we age, however, our bodies do this less effectively, which is why stem cell hair loss can occur. Fortunately, a vast supply of our stem cells remains dormant in areas such as fatty tissue and bone marrow. These cells can be used as a baldness treatment just as they can be used to treat many illnesses, injuries and chronic disorders.*
The first step in stimulating stem cell hair growth to achieve a baldness cure is to harvest a sample of stem cells from the patients fatty layer. The stem cell baldness cure is minimally invasive, FDA compliant, and done on an outpatient basis. The whole procedure, from harvesting the stem cells to completing the stem cell baldness treatment, is done in a matter of a few hours. The only anesthesia needed is local anesthesia in the area where the sample is harvested. Theres no downtime after the stem cell hair regrowth procedure and no fear of the body rejecting the stem cells used for hair loss, because the stem cells are the patients own.
After the stem cells are harvested, the next step in the stem cell therapy for hair loss is the process of separating the stem cells from the rest of the tissue by centrifuge. The stem cells are now in a highly concentrated state and ready to become stem cells used in therapy for hair growth. Now the application of the baldness cure can begin.
The rich concentration of stem cells used in the baldness cure is infused into the scalp with two to six injections. The amount of injections and repeat sessions will depend on the extent of hair loss. This rich concentration immediately begins interacting with stem cells that are already present in the scalp and hair follicles but that are also sparse and inactive.
The influx of fresh, concentrated stem cells begins triggering those that are already present but dormant in the scalp, signaling follicles to produce chemicals that cause a chain reaction of communication from follicle to follicle, the healthy ones waking up those that have deteriorated over time. Stem cell therapy for hair regrowth takes place as the deteriorated follicles undergo repair and begin regenerating, once again producing healthy, strong hair.
Using stem cells in developing a baldness cure and other advanced medical therapies has seen a tremendous expansion since the early days of stem cell research. The beginnings of stem cell therapy research over twenty-five years ago were highly controversial due to the work including embryonic stem cells. However, science and the technology were able to resolve the ethical dilemma long ago when it was discovered that all people have stem cells, also known as mesenchymal stem cells or MSCs, in bone marrow, fatty tissue, umbilical cords donated after giving birth, and even within our skin cells.*
Its no surprise, then, that the advanced field of regenerative medicine is treating major health conditions as well as developing cosmetic therapies like a baldness cure for stem cell hair loss.*
Stem cell therapy to help regrow hair and restore hair is backed by over 3500 clinically based studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of hair loss stem cell treatment for both men and women. Stem cell therapy for hair regeneration has worked when other more conventional baldness treatments have failed.*
Stem cell technology for hair growth has undergone rigorous clinical research. One of the hallmarks of bringing stem cell therapy for hair loss as a baldness cure to the public through advanced medical clinics like NSI Stem Cell Centers is a phase of clinical testing called Proof of Concept (POC). POC is a particular clinical procedure that demonstrates a methods viability. In laymans terms, it helps answer the question, Will this work or not?
Stem cell therapy in general has already undergone intense study and clinical trials to test its ability to treat a wide array of disorders, physical and neurological injuries, and chronic illnesses.* Its already being used to treat joint pain resulting from sports accidents as well as arthritic issues; neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis; respiratory conditions like COPD; glandular dysfunction like Diabetes; autoimmune diseases like Lupus; and much more.*
It is even being used as a cosmetic anti-aging therapy.* A growing number of people choose stem cell anti-aging therapy over invasive surgeries like face lifts*. Its no wonder, then, that the stem cell baldness cure has moved through clinical testing and the proof of concept phases into U.S. medical clinics and the public sphere.
In the U.S. alone, over 54 million people will experience hair loss during their lives. Whether genetically or age-related, baldness and hair loss is treatable through the regenerative method of stem cell therapy.
A hair follicle is the sheath that surrounds the hair root. The follicle is what provides the hair with sustenance. In fact, the largest organ of our body, the skin, and a hair follicle are the only organs (to the best of our present knowledge) that regenerate themselves over and over through most of the human lifespan.
This is all due to the activity of the stem cells that remain particularly active within our skin and hair. Hair continues growing from the follicles anywhere from three to seven years. After that, follicles go into an inactive state while shedding the hairs they have nourished. When a number of months have passed, the hibernating follicles re-awaken and hair growth starts anew.
Of course in millions of people, a large enough population of hair follicles stop producing nourishment to the hair root that, prior to the development of a stem cell baldness cure, permanent hair loss or baldness occurred. Understanding the enormous potential of stem cell technology for hair growth, respected universities and research laboratories across the globe joined the race to develop a baldness cure based on regenerative medicine.*
As this exciting new hair loss and baldness treatment catches the eye of the media worldwide and, in particular, as word of mouth spreads via the ever-growing number of thrilled patients undergoing the baldness treatments, its more than just a little likely that hair loss stem cell treatment will become the overwhelming norm.* The need to be resigned to baldness and hair loss is become a thing of the past. Dependency on chemical solutions and uncomfortable hair transplants is quickly becoming a bygone artifact of baldness treatment history.
Regardless of the cause of typical hair loss in the majority of the human population, whether hormonal or growing older, the damaged follicles that have stopped growing hair can be restored back to their healthy condition through baldness stem cell therapy.*
The stem cell baldness cure is the greatest advancement in hair loss treatment known to medicine.* With this condition affecting over 54 million Americans, both men and women, the need for this essentially natural cure for baldness and hair loss is enormous.
All regenerative therapies at NSI Stem Cell Centers, located in Florida, regardless of the condition being treated includes a free consultation. Our specialists will thoroughly address all questions and customize treatments according to your schedule and needs.
If you have been searching for the true, permanent baldness cure, you need look no further than NSI Stem Cell Centers. We provide an FDA guidelines-compliant hair loss and baldness stem cell therapy that is effective and long-lasting.*
The full procedure, including preparing the highly concentrated and potent stem cell formula, is done strictly in-house. Once the therapy is given, the adipose stem cell rich injections stimulate the stem cells within the healthy follicles to chemically signal those surrounding them that that have deteriorated. As these follicles repair and regenerate, they begin producing healthy, strong hair once again.
Specifically in our stem cell baldness cure, the stem cells begin building or reinforcing the papilla of each hair follicles. This is the base of the hair follicle bulb. It makes connective tissue and as well as capillary loops, the tiny blood vessels that feed the papilla.
NSIs own medical data establishes that our adipose stem cell-based baldness cure is greatly successful for both fast and long term hair growth. The effects of our hair loss and baldness stem cell therapy are enduring, long-term and amazing.* Keep in mind, as well, that all stem cells used in hair loss therapy at NSI are the patients own, eliminating any risk of rejection.
These are not stem cells from donors or any other source. Our stem cell therapy for hair loss, or any of our many other stem cell therapies, are regenerative cells that are derived directly from the patients own fat stores. They are harvested a few hours prior to injection and go directly to work as the most advanced and effective baldness cure available.
NSI Stem Cell Centers exclusively use adipose-derived adult stem cells. Our hair loss and baldness cure doesnt require general anesthesia or major surgery, and there is no recovery time afterward needed.
Yet we at NSI never stop learning, researching and keeping abreast of the latest developments that support successes in hair loss and baldness treatment through stem cells. And these continue to keep coming. One of the most recent of ongoing clinical trials occurred September 2016. The study revisited the effects of adipose stem cells when stimulating the regeneration of hair.
When it was discovered that the body has an easily accessible, abundant source of highly potent adult stem cells, the development of regenerative medicine took a giant leap forward. At one time, the medical and research communities contended that the most viable resource of multipotent stem cells was our bone marrow. But that was before it became known that adult stem cells could be harvested in a way thats much less invasive and taxing for patients.
Moreover it was discovered that this same, easily accessed source -our subcutaneous fat- holds a far more abundant source of stem cells than bone marrow. But that wasnt all. The adult stem cells in fat tissue that lies just beneath the skin were found to be more potent than those found elsewhere in the body.
A stem cell that lives inside the fatty tissue just below the skin is called an adipose stem cell or, also, adipose-derived stem cells. These are applied to treating an ever-growing list of chronic conditions, injuries and diseases. Therapies for conditions as varied as COPD, diabetes and autoimmune disease offer remarkable relief or out-and-out healing. Now added to the list is stem cell therapy as a hair loss and baldness cure.
Theres no longer any reason to be resigned to having to use chemicals that may or may not work for you, or to resort to the discomfort and surgery of hair transplants. Hair loss and baldness cure through stem cell therapy is no longer some dream about a far-away sci-fi future. Hair loss and baldness stem cell treatment is available right in the U.S., right now.
NSI Stem Cell Centers are located in Florida. Our stem cell therapies are exclusively done using FDA guidelines-compliant procedures. Our doctors and highly trained staff have years of experience. We also pride ourselves on our commitment and compassion when treating our patients. In addition to stem cell therapy for hair loss, we offer an extensive list of other safe and effective stem cell therapies.*
To learn more about stem cell therapy as a hair loss and baldness cure, call (877) 278 3623. You can also take advantage of our Contact Page. Were happy to help with any questions, as well as set up a consultation that is convenient to you. Be sure to ask for a FREE brochure. We look forward to hearing from you, and helping you in restoring a full and healthy head of hair.
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center its important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your bodys most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called regenerative medicine clinics in the world arent trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
- Allogene Moves Forward With CAR-T Therapy Pipeline - Seeking Alpha - November 12th, 2019
- Texan Spending Fortune, Hours A Day Trying To Live To At Least 120 Years Old: I Am My Asset - CBS Dallas / Fort Worth - November 12th, 2019
- Heart-warming moment OAP meets mum who saved his life with anonymous stem cell donation after three years of - The Sun - November 12th, 2019
- CytoDyn Receives IRB Approval To Proceed With Compassionate Use Of Leronlimab For Patients With Triple-Negative Breast Cancer - GlobeNewswire - November 12th, 2019
- Editas and Celgene sub Juno are tackling hottest immunotherapy cells - Endpoints News - November 12th, 2019
- Promethera Biosciences Presents Updated Clinical Results at AASLD 2019 for World's First Stem Cell Therapy Trial using HepaStem in Acute-on-Chronic... - November 11th, 2019
- Triple-Drug Induction Therapy Yields Sustained Responses in Multiple Myeloma - Hematology Advisor - November 11th, 2019
- Global cell therapy market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025 - Yahoo Finance - November 11th, 2019
- Gary Pesselt: Vitality Healthcare is it worth the cost? - The Union of Grass Valley - November 11th, 2019
- Stem Cell Banking Market to Witness Robust Expansion throughout the Forecast 2017-2023: : Allied Market Research - GuruFocus.com - November 11th, 2019
- Cancer Stem Cells (CSCs) Market 2019 | Industry Size, Trends, Global Growth, Insights and Forecast Research Report 2025 - Business Daily Mirror - November 11th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market by Treatment,Application,End Users and Geography Forecast To 2026 - Weekly Spy - November 11th, 2019
- Ixazomib Extends Survival in Multiple Myeloma for Patients Not Treated With Stem Cell Transplantation - Pharmacy Times - November 10th, 2019
- Phase III trial of Ninlaro as first-line maintenance therapy meets PFS in multiple myeloma - The Cancer Letter - November 10th, 2019
- Roll Over Yamanaka: Meet The Cell Therapy Company Bypassing iPSCs - Scrip - November 10th, 2019
- Tears And Joy This Toddler with Down Syndrome Who Was Battling Leukemia Is Finally Cancer Free - SurvivorNet - November 10th, 2019
- Tales of medical misinformation and misadventures - Stuff.co.nz - November 10th, 2019
- AgeX Therapeutics to Present at Investing in the Age of Longevity Conference - Business Wire - November 10th, 2019
- 'My shock cancer scare and the anonymous German who saved me' - Birmingham Live - November 10th, 2019
- Laura Beil's New Podcast Bad Batch Sheds Light on the World of Unregulated Stem Cell Treatment - D Magazine - November 6th, 2019
- Sangamo Announces Gene Therapy and Ex Vivo Gene-Edited Cell Therapy Data Presentations at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting - Business... - November 6th, 2019
- bluebird bio to Present New Data from Gene and Cell Therapy Programs at 61st American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition - Financial... - November 6th, 2019
- Three Podcasts to Listen to in November - The New Yorker - November 6th, 2019
- Celularity to Present New Data at the ASH Annual Meeting on Novel Allogeneic, Off the Shelf, Placental Derived CAR T and NK Cell Therapy Programs -... - November 6th, 2019
- 19-28z CAR-T Therapy in Children and Young Adults With Relapsed/Refractory ALL: Promising Early Results - Cancer Therapy Advisor - November 6th, 2019
- Orchard Therapeutics to Present New Registrational Data of Investigational Gene Therapies at the 61st American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting -... - November 6th, 2019
- MD Anderson on a Roll with Another Pharma Deal, This Time with Artios and ShangPharma - BioSpace - November 6th, 2019
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals to Present Preliminary Phase 1 Data of RP-L102 Process B for Fanconi Anemia at the 61st American Society of Hematology Annual... - November 6th, 2019
- Dystrogen Therapeutics Announces That Treatment With Dystrophin Expressing Chimeric (DEC) Cells Improves Cardiac Function in Preclinical Duchenne's... - November 6th, 2019
- Transient Wave of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Production in Late Fetuses and Young Adults - Technology Networks - November 6th, 2019
- Three UCLA scientists receive grants totaling more than $18 million - UCLA Newsroom - November 4th, 2019
- Can This Cell Therapy Help Fight the NASH... - Labiotech.eu - November 4th, 2019
- Interview With Chaim Lebovits, CEO Of Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics - Seeking Alpha - November 4th, 2019
- Galera Therapeutics And Amgen In Severe Oral Mucositis - Seeking Alpha - November 4th, 2019
- The Curious Case Of Enochian Biosciences: Value Out Of Thin Air - Price Target $1 - Seeking Alpha - November 4th, 2019
- Akari Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results And Highlights Recent Clinical Progress - BioSpace - November 4th, 2019
- Stem Cell Banking Market Anticipated to Grow at a Significant Pace by 2028 - Weekly Spy - November 4th, 2019
- Stempeutics to receive US patent for Stempeucel - BSI bureau - November 4th, 2019
- How Stem Cells Can Heal The Body - Version Weekly - November 4th, 2019
- Light-activated pancreatic cells produce insulin on demand - New Atlas - November 4th, 2019
- Future Outlook: Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market 2019- 2025| Research Methodologies Offers High Business Outlook growth - Pledge Times - November 4th, 2019
- Surgeon banned over 'quack' procedures and 'reckless disregard' for safety - Sydney Morning Herald - November 3rd, 2019
- Five-year-old leukaemia patient Zachary White spots Nessie on dream-come-true Scotland trip - Extra.ie - November 3rd, 2019
- An Expert Discusses PARP Inhibition, Vaccines and Emerging Therapies in Kidney Cancer - Curetoday.com - November 3rd, 2019
- Leukaemia: what is it, how to spot the warning signs and who is at risk? - The Telegraph - November 3rd, 2019
- Restore your crowning glory with recombinant DNA tech - The New Paper - November 3rd, 2019
- Is blood cancer curable at an early stage? - The Indian Awaaz - November 3rd, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy: What's Real and What's Not at California's For-Profit Clinics - UCSF News Services - November 2nd, 2019
- The Science Of Stem Cell Research Hits A Snag With Bad Batch - Forbes - November 2nd, 2019
- Mallinckrodt Announces UVADEX (Methoxsalen) Approved in Australia for use with the THERAKOS CELLEX Photopheresis System for Treatment of Chronic Graft... - November 2nd, 2019
- AIVITA Biomedical to Present at Upcoming Regenerative Medicine, Oncology and Investor Conferences in November - P&T Community - November 2nd, 2019
- Q&A: Draper's Jenna Balestrini on the future of CAR-T - - pharmaphorum - November 2nd, 2019
- Organ donations: What you can do to help save a life - Calgary Herald - November 2nd, 2019
- Six ways cancer is treated - The Standard - November 2nd, 2019
- Stem cell therapy approved for MS patients in Scotland - HeraldScotland - October 29th, 2019
- Battle brews over how tightly to regulate new cancer treatment - Crain's Detroit Business - October 29th, 2019
- Quadruple Therapy for Newly Diagnosed Patients With MM Shows PFS Benefit Over Triple Therapy - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - October 29th, 2019
- Some animals pause their own pregnancies, but how they do it is still a mystery - The Conversation AU - October 29th, 2019
- Tiger Woods wins, Gary McCord and Peter Kostis out at CBS, and Brooks Koepka (knee) to miss more time: What you missed - Golf Digest - October 29th, 2019
- Hormones Control your Health, Mood and Behavior A balanced hormone means happier, healthier life and success in career and relationship. - Magazine of... - October 29th, 2019
- Stem cell registry gets good response - The New Indian Express - October 29th, 2019
- The Stars in Our Brains - Duke Department of Neurology - October 29th, 2019
- Brooks Koepka not in the field at the WGC-HSBC Champions, status of his knee injury remains unclear - Yahoo Sports - October 29th, 2019
- Cynata Therapeutics awarded grant to progress stem cell therapies for coronary artery disease - Proactive Investors Australia - October 29th, 2019
- How Ruthin mum's family tragedy became her driving force to save lives - Daily Post - October 29th, 2019
- Cork father of boy with bone disease hopes his book will inspire others to celebrate difference - Irish Examiner - October 29th, 2019
- What is aplastic anemia? Symptoms, causes, and treatment - Medical News Today - October 25th, 2019
- American Academy of Stem Cell Physicians Announced Today That Their Safety Panel Session is Open and Free to the Public - P&T Community - October 25th, 2019
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Presents First Evidence of Long-Term Improvement and Stabilization in Blood Counts and Durable Mosaicism in RP-L102 Process A... - October 25th, 2019
- Anthony Harries: In the absence of a true test for latent TB we need shorter, safer preventive treatments - The BMJ - The BMJ - October 25th, 2019
- Quality of Life Is Similar in Older Patients Receiving Intensive vs Nonintensive Chemotherapy - Hematology Advisor - October 25th, 2019
- Speaking Multiple Sclerosis: A Glossary of Common Terms - Everyday Health - October 25th, 2019
- Veterans Day: Flotation Therapy Helping Special Operations Officer - Yahoo Finance - October 25th, 2019
- Dad who called on the public for stem cells for his son is up for an award - Chronicle Live - October 25th, 2019
- In a first, 26-year-old DMD patient in UP survives with stem cell therapy - India TV News - October 25th, 2019
- Progress toward improving detection, monitoring and treatment of metastatic cancers - Brain Tumour Research - October 25th, 2019
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics' President and CEO to be Featured as Keynote Speaker at Cell Series UK 2019 - GlobeNewswire - October 25th, 2019
- Bloomington Vet Joins Study For Stem Cell Therapy To Treat Dogs With Arthritis - WGLT News - October 24th, 2019
- NIH and Gates Foundation lay out ambitious plan to bring gene-based treatments for HIV and sickle cell disease to Africa - Science Magazine - October 24th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Will Achieve 10.2% CAGR to Cross $15bn by 2025: Global Market Insights, Inc. - Herald-Mail Media - October 24th, 2019