Brooklyn NYC 2279 Coney Island Ave, #100 Brooklyn, NY 11223
Manhattan NYC 234 East 23 Street, Ste 1 New York, NY 10010
* Immediate lab & testing results * Same day appointments
Advanced Regenerative Medicine Center Of New York
How Stem Cells help in Sports Injuries
Platelet rich plasma therapy
Joint regeneration therapy
Stem cell doctor Reyfman offers the most effective stem cell treatments available in the USA. Come see our new cutting edge, state-of-the-art regenerative medicine clinic in NYC.
Stem cell knee therapy is a proven, effective treatment for injuries and diseases...
Hip injuries and ailments can be debilitating. Stem cell therapy for hips...
Your spine is a complex network of bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles...
Shoulder therapy, particularly physical therapy, can put you out of commission...
If you suffer an injury or ailment to your foot or ankle, you lose not only mobility...
Medical treatments using stem cells have shown dramatic results and...
Board-Certified Pain Management Physician who specializes in the treatment of athletic injuries and chronic conditions including artritis pain using the cutting edge stem cell injections and regenerative medicine procedures.
For more information about the the stem cell therapy treatment for knee, ankle, hip, back or shoulder pain offered at Stem Cell Therapy Brooklyn or to schedule a consultation with the with the stem cell doctor, Dr. Leon Reyfman, please contact our NYC pain management clinic in Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens.
All I can say is WOW thank God I found this place! Ive worked at a desk for 60 hours a week for the past 10 years, and it really started to take a toll on my back just this year. Through a good recommendation from a buddy of mine, I went to go see Dr. Reyfman and I am finally starting to be able to sleep at night again. Best pain management doctor. Bravo stem cell Dr. Reyfman! ~Yelp
Stem cell therapy NYC specialist Dr. Leon Reyfman and his team of pain relief specialists with locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens have always believed that the least invasive tactics for relieving pain are the most beneficial. When you visit stem cell doctor Reyfman in his NYC regenerative medicine clinic, youre treated with respect and concern. If youre in pain, its Dr. Leon Reyfmans job to relieve it.
This regenerative therapy is widely becoming recognized and accepted throughout the traditional medical community as a first line of defense against chronic pain. Stem cell treatments rely on your own stem cells removed from your bone marrow and injected into the areas that are causing you pain. Theres no need to tread into the controversial field of embryonic stem cell cultivation when you carry all the necessary tools within your own body to heal yourself.
When you visit the Brooklyn, Queens or NYC office, you never receive cookie-cutter treatment. Following a thorough medical history and a complete examination that may include blood work and X-rays, stem cell doctor Leon Reyfman spends time getting to know you, your medical goals and your willingness to try innovative procedures, such as stem cell therapy.
As an interventional pain management specialist with years of experience in NYC, stem cell Dr. Leon Reyfman and his team have relied on traditional methods of pain management. But now we offer stem cell therapy treatment and regenerative therapy for many painful chronic conditions including Shoulder Arthritis, Tendonitis, Chronic Neck Pain, Chronic Back Pain, Hip Arthritis, Arthritis of the Knee or Ankle.
Additionally, platelet rich plasma treatments rely on your own healthy blood cells to stir recovery of diseased and damaged areas of your body. A simple centrifuge spins platelets out of your blood so that they can be injected directly into the places that need a greater blood supply.
Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine of Brooklyn NY: 2279 Coney Island Ave, 2nd Fl, Brooklyn, NY 11223 | Tel: (718) 488-0188
Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine of Manhattan NYC: 234 East 23 Street, Ste 1, New York, NY 10010 | Tel: (212) 612-2222
Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine of Queens NY: 96-18 63 Drive, Ste 202, Rego Park, NY 11374 | Tel: (718) 459-9999
We were selected to be a part of international medical team for Rio Olympic Games
Website & Management by NYMM
Read the original:
Stem Cell Therapy NYC, Regenerative Medicine Injections ...
- By turning stem cells into brain cells, Aspen Neuroscience hopes to rewind the progress of Parkinson's disease - FierceBiotech - December 14th, 2019
- SelectScience Interview: Regenerative medicine technique development and the importance of cooperative research - SelectScience - December 14th, 2019
- Mechanism may have therapeutic bone healing applications - Baylor College of Medicine News - December 14th, 2019
- CHMP Grants Positive Opinion for Expanded Use of Darzalex (daratumumab) in Combination with Bortezomib, Thalidomide and Dexamethasone (VTd) for... - December 14th, 2019
- Mayo Clinic, maker of Gore-Tex outerwear are teaming up in Crohn's fight - Minneapolis Star Tribune - December 11th, 2019
- Proteostasis Therapeutics to Initiate First Ever Personalized Medicine-Based Clinical Trial, CHOICES, in European CF Patients with Genotypes... - December 11th, 2019
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapy Market 2019 By Global Industry Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Top Company Profiles and Future Analysis 2026 - Montana... - December 11th, 2019
- Blinatumomab Instead of Chemo in Young Patients With Relapsed ALL - Medscape - December 10th, 2019
- Fate Therapeutics Soars as Much as 45.8% After Giving Investors What They Wanted - The Motley Fool - December 10th, 2019
- FDA Warns Liveyon Over Cord Blood Stem Cell Products - MedPage Today - December 10th, 2019
- Gamida Cell Announces Results from Phase 1 Study of GDA-201 and New Mechanism of Action Data at ASH 2019 Annual Meeting - Business Wire - December 10th, 2019
- AgeX Therapeutics Issues Year-End Letter to Shareholders - BioSpace - December 10th, 2019
- Jasper Therapeutics Announces Upcoming Data Presentation on Lead Program, JSP191, at 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting &... - December 10th, 2019
- The Uncertainty of Regulating 3D Organ Printing - The Regulatory Review - December 10th, 2019
- Top Florida Medical Spa, Amnion of Florida, Partners With Merakris Therapeutics to Advance Their Non-Surgical Treatment Options - Business Wire - December 10th, 2019
- Mustang Bio Announces Updated Clinical Data on MB-107 Lentiviral Gene Therapy for Patients with X-Linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency -... - December 10th, 2019
- Orchard Therapeutics Showcases Clinical Data at the 61st American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting - BioSpace - December 10th, 2019
- MacroGenics Presents Flotetuzumab Data in Patients with Primary Induction Failure and Early Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia at the 2019 ASH Annual... - December 10th, 2019
- Olympic Hall of Fame Inductee Gary Hall Jr. Joins C3 International Board of Advisors - BioSpace - December 10th, 2019
- Celgene Gave This Tech Back to Editas Medicine, but It Could Prove Valuable - The Motley Fool - December 8th, 2019
- Jasper Therapeutics Raises $35M in Series A Financing - FinSMEs - December 8th, 2019
- Addressing Disparities in Cancer: Factors Influencing Care, Access and Outcomes - OncoZine - December 8th, 2019
- Interview: Shaping the future - The Actuary - December 5th, 2019
- Cobalt Chloride Induced Apoptosis by Inhibiting GPC3 Expression via th | OTT - Dove Medical Press - December 5th, 2019
- First UK Clinical Trial Site Open for Recruitment of Diabetic Patients with Chronic Limb-Threatening Ischemia Using Novel Patient-Specific... - December 5th, 2019
- Medicine Against Bone Disease Found in the Leaves of Saussurea - Global Health News Wire - December 5th, 2019
- Will We Live to Age 120? International Expert Weighs in at Danbury Event - HamletHub - December 5th, 2019
- 100 hospitals and health systems with great orthopedic programs | 2019 - Becker's Hospital Review - December 5th, 2019
- Investigating the Human Intestinal Mucus Barrier Up-close and Personal - Technology Networks - December 5th, 2019
- Medicine of the future: cell technologies in Ukraine - Interfax-Ukraine - November 30th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy May Improve Heart Health In New Ways - TheHealthMania - November 30th, 2019
- Intermountain to open new center for pediatric precision medicine - Healthcare IT News - November 28th, 2019
- Homology Medicines Announces Peer-Reviewed Publication Demonstrating its AAVHSC Vectors Crossed the Blood-Brain-Barrier and Blood-Nerve-Barrier in... - November 28th, 2019
- Discover The Latest Frontier in Anti-aging Medicine and 3 Regenerative Therapies You Should Know... - YourObserver.com - November 28th, 2019
- Worldwide Markets for Viral Vectors, Non-Viral Vectors and Gene Therapy Manufacturing, Forecast to 2030 - Robust Pipeline of Therapy Candidates and... - November 28th, 2019
- Health & Biotech: Mesoblast still not in the black, but theyre less in the red than last year - Stockhead - November 25th, 2019
- Regenerative Medicine Market: Rising Government Investments in Regenerative Medicine Research - The Chicago Sentinel - November 25th, 2019
- Visiongain Report Offers Transformative Insights on the $3.2bn Protein Expression Market - PRNewswire - November 25th, 2019
- Research Antibodies and Reagents Market Worth $14.56 Billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by Meticulous Research - GlobeNewswire - November 25th, 2019
- Immune-Onc Therapeutics Prepares for its Next Phase of Growth with New Leadership Appointments and Key Board Member Additions - Business Wire - November 25th, 2019
- Breakthrough Discovery In Plants DNA May Lead To Slowing Aging Process In Humans - CBS Pittsburgh - November 24th, 2019
- Missing Link To Longevity Discovered In The Plant Kingdom - Texas A&M University - November 24th, 2019
- Multiple Doses of Stem Cells Show Potential in Treating Severe Asthma - PR Web - November 21st, 2019
- Full Alliance Group Announces New EBO2 Sites in Florida and the Caribbean - P&T Community - November 21st, 2019
- Vor Biopharma and MaxCyte Announce Clinical and Commercial License Agreement for Engineered Hematopoietic Stem Cells (eHSCs) to Treat Cancer | More... - November 21st, 2019
- Global Cell Separation Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportunities with Akadeum Life Sciences and Becton, Dickinson and Co. | Technavio - Business Wire - November 21st, 2019
- Growing at an Annualized Rate of Over 20%, The Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market is Estimated to Reach Close to USD 10 Billion by 2030, Claims Roots... - November 21st, 2019
- WCM-Q explores law and ethics of stem cells and AI in medicine - Gulf Times - November 17th, 2019
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market to Grow Over $81 Billion by 2023 and Market Driven by Stem Cells - PharmiWeb.com - November 17th, 2019
- New Invention of Artificial intelligence in Medicine with Stem Cells by WCM-Q - Universal News - November 17th, 2019
- Introducing the Targeted Anticancer Therapies and Precision Medicine in Cancer Collection - PLoS Blogs - November 17th, 2019
- How in utero Zika virus infection can lead to microcephaly in newborns: Baylor research - Outbreak News Today - November 17th, 2019
- The Global Trend to Trash Regulations and Rush Drugs to Market - PsychCentral.com - November 16th, 2019
- Stem Cell And Regenerative Therapy Market to witness a healthy growth by 2024 - Guru Online News - November 16th, 2019
- Works complete on ground-breaking medical research centre at University of Nottingham - East Midlands Business Link - November 16th, 2019
- ISSCA Faculty Honored with Health Sciences Awards at Conference Held at the University of Miami - PRUnderground - November 12th, 2019
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Announces Ralph Kern MD MHSc to Present at the 7th International Stem Cell Meeting - GlobeNewswire - November 12th, 2019
- Learn How You Can Treat Your Pain with Regenerative Medicine! - Patch.com - November 12th, 2019
- New Drug Benefits Patients With Myeloma Who Are Resistant to All Therapies - Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - November 12th, 2019
- Notice of Business Alliance between Promethera Biosciences SA and MEDIPAL HOLDINGS - Business Wire - November 12th, 2019
- Silencing Of MAGI1 Promotes The Proliferation And Inhibits Apoptosis O | OTT - Dove Medical Press - November 12th, 2019
- Stem Cell Banking Market 2019: Growth, Trends, Demand, Share, Analysis and Forecast to 2026 - Markets Gazette 24 - November 12th, 2019
- 4th Annual Bioprocessing of Advanced Cellular Therapies & Regenerative Medicine Congress - Montana Ledger - November 12th, 2019
- Global Progenitor Cell-Based Market to Witness Robust Expansion throughout the Forecast 2026 - Herald Correspondent - November 11th, 2019
- Business Analytics of Regenerative Medicine Market to See Excellent Growth by 2026 |Popular Keysights: Organogenesis Inc., Vericel Corporation, Osiris... - November 11th, 2019
- Analysis of Regenerative Medicine Market 2019-2024: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Price, Revenue, Business Strategy, Production Technology Forecast to... - November 11th, 2019
- Sangamo Announces Gene Therapy and Ex Vivo Gene-Edited Cell Therapy Data Presentations at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting - Yahoo... - November 10th, 2019
- The final frontier? Studying stem cells on the International Space Station - Scope - November 8th, 2019
- Space travel affects heart cells, but only temporarily - BBC Focus Magazine - November 8th, 2019
- Super-grafts That Could Treat Diabetes - Technology Networks - November 8th, 2019
- Doheny and UCLA Stein Eye Institutes Welcome Kaustabh Ghosh, PhD, to the Scientific and Clinical Research Faculty - P&T Community - November 3rd, 2019
- Neural Stem Cell Transplantation Crawls Toward the Clinic - The Scientist - October 31st, 2019
- Exosome Procedures Now Being Included With the R3 Stem Cell Regenerative Aesthetics Training Course - Yahoo Finance - October 31st, 2019
- New NCCN Guidelines Debut to Manage Complications and Improve Readiness for Stem Cell Transplant Recipients - P&T Community - October 31st, 2019
- Briggs undergrad researcher wins award at international conference - MSUToday - October 31st, 2019
- Delivering the promise of regenerative medicine - PMLiVE - October 31st, 2019
- Further Debate on T3 + T4 Combination Therapy at ATA Meeting - Medscape - October 31st, 2019
- Cesca Therapeutics To Change Name And Ticker Symbol To Reflect New Strategic Focus - P&T Community - October 31st, 2019
- Stem Cell And Regenerative Therapy Market Size by Type, Product, Application & Market Opportunities 2023 - Guru Online News - October 31st, 2019
- AgeX Therapeutics and Juvenescence Publish Paper on Engineering Strategies for Universal Cells and Provide in Vivo Observation on Immunotolerance... - October 31st, 2019