Harnessing stem cells to cure disease is the hottest topic in joint injury, knee pain and arthritis treatment today. By using the adult stem cells found in our own bodies, we can amplify and speed up the natural healing process as well as grow new bone and cartilage to rebuild joints without the need for artificial replacements.
At Cendant Stem Cell Centerin Denver and our new Milwaukee Wisconsin clinic, we provide our patients with the most recent technological advancements available for treating orthopedic injuries and conditions. Our Stem Cell therapy procedureprovides treatment to repair damaged cartilage, restore function, eliminate hip, shoulder, back and knee pain and to prevent further joint destruction.
The patients adipose (fat) derived Stem Cells and/or bone marrow derived Stem Cells are injected alongwith Platelet Rich Plasma into the joint capsule space. These components are put on top of an Extracellular Fiber Matrixwhich is injected into the joint capsule before the introduction of Stem Cells. This FDA approved fiberis a major advancement in the Stem Cell procedure which gives Stem Cells a structure to bind and growupon inside the joint space. The technology allows us to treat older patients and patients with more aggressive joint disease who are facing replacement surgery or suffering from chronic pain.
The Stem Cell procedureis virtually painless, takes 3 hours and is performed under local anesthesia. It requires little to no downtime and is effective, fast and safe. Please visit our Video Testimonials page to hear from our patients and why they choose our Denver and Milwaukee stem cell clinics for their medical needs.
Ourunique approach to stem cell therapy does not offer a single franchised solution. Cendants multiple technologies provide case-driven stem cell treatment options to address individual patient needs.
Medical researchers are reporting remarkable results using platelet rich plasma and stem cellsin the treatment of common injuries, including:
What should patients expect after Stem Cell Therapy?
The noticeable regeneration of the joint tissue and cartilage typically starts to occur within 3 weeks. Most of our patients report asubstantialreduction in pain and improved function within 4-6 weeksafter treatment. Many report total pain elimination within 10-12 weeks. Within 3-5 daysafter the procedure, most patients can return to work and resume normal daily activities. Patients cannot start stressful activity or begin strenuous exercise for six weeks. Returning to stressful activity before six weeks may result in incomplete healing of the treated tissue.
Is this therapy safe?
Yes. Autologous PRP therapy and Stem Cell therapy has been used for over 10 years in surgical and orthopedic procedures. There are many research articles published on the safety of these therapies. Because a patients own blood and cells are used, there is little risk of a transmissible infection, no side effects and a very low risk of allergic reaction.
How many treatments are required?
We treat most patients aggressively upon the first visit with a mix of PRP, Extracellular Fiber Matrix and Stem Cells which all work together to create yourregenerative injection. Most patients need only 1 treatment but you could potentially have a follow up pure PRP injection which is thought of as a booster shot, the primary function of which is to stimulate continual stem cell growth.
See original here:
Stem Cell Therapy - Cendant Stem Cell Center - Denver ...
- 100 hospitals and health systems with great neurosurgery and spine programs | 2019 - Becker's Hospital Review - December 14th, 2019
- Therapeutic Exosomes Go From Vein to Brain - Technology Networks - December 13th, 2019
- Blinatumomab May Become New Standard of Care for Post-Reinduction Therapy in Young Patients With B-ALL - Cancer Therapy Advisor - December 13th, 2019
- Deacon Butch King learns to accept the 'gift' of cancer - Arkansas Catholic - December 13th, 2019
- How cancer cells grow and spread in colon tissue? - Tech Explorist - December 5th, 2019
- Hidden Dangers Of Dating Apps: Sex Offenders, Including Rapists, Are Using Them. Why Do Companies Allow It? - Kaiser Health News - December 5th, 2019
- Cellex Opens New Plant to Manufacture Innovative Cell Therapy Products for Cancer - PRNewswire - December 5th, 2019
- Analysis Shows Need for Better Classification of Rare Lymphoma - Patch.com - December 5th, 2019
- Aledo and Ennis will be a legendary regional final matchup, and not because of what's on the playing field - The Dallas Morning News - December 5th, 2019
- Volumetric Bioprinting: The New Paradigm in Regenerative Medicine - Advanced Science News - December 2nd, 2019
- Heres what you might have missed from the week in business - The Boston Globe - December 2nd, 2019
- Genome Editing Services, World Markets to 2030: Focus on CRISPR - The Most Popular Genome Manipulation Technology Tool - PRNewswire - November 29th, 2019
- The FutureAnd the End?of AIDS - Columbia University Irving Medical Center - November 29th, 2019
- Visiongain Report Looks at Opportunities within the $1.8bn Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Market - P&T Community - November 29th, 2019
- ENCORE: Why There Are So Few Black Men In Medicine; Family of Stem Cell Donor Connects With Recipient 20 Years Later; Forecasting Volcanic Eruptions -... - November 26th, 2019
- Trial cancer treatment in Wichita - KAKE - November 26th, 2019
- Personalized Stem Cells, Inc. Sponsors Arthritis Foundation Event in Los Angeles - PR Web - November 26th, 2019
- BioLineRx to Host Investor and Analyst Breakfast Meeting on December 5, 2019 in New York - P&T Community - November 26th, 2019
- AVITA Medical and the Gates Center for Regenerative Medicine at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Enter into Collaboration to Explore... - November 26th, 2019
- Fred Hutch at ASH: Latest CAR T data BCMA, CD19, CD20 plus new insights on transplantation, gene therapy and more - Newswise - November 22nd, 2019
- ALS Stem Cell Therapy Developer Seeks Amendment to its AstroRx Trial - ALS News Today - November 22nd, 2019
- Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market: moving from experimentation to transformation in 2024 - WindStreetz - November 22nd, 2019
- For veterans, theres no better cause to push than helping other vets - Snoqualmie Valley Record - November 18th, 2019
- What to Know in Washington: Trump Ally in Impeachment Spotlight - Bloomberg Government - November 18th, 2019
- Possible Treatment Found for Contractures in CP, Childhood Paralysis, Early Study Shows - Cerebral Palsy News Today - November 14th, 2019
- Asia's Top Firms Recognized at the 2019 Frost & Sullivan Asia-Pacific Best Practices Awards - Yahoo Finance - November 14th, 2019
- Takeda, Anderson Cancer Center team up for cell therapy - BSA bureau - November 11th, 2019
- Takeda and MD Anderson Announce Collaboration to Accelerate the Development of Clinical-Stage, Off-The-Shelf CAR NK-Cell Therapy Platform - BioSpace - November 11th, 2019
- Impact Of ELN Risk Stratification, Induction Chemotherapy Regimens And | CMAR - Dove Medical Press - November 8th, 2019
- An artist and a transplant researcher discuss the heart - Harvard Gazette - November 8th, 2019
- 2019s Allen Distinguished Investigators will focus on the mysteries of our cells - GeekWire - November 6th, 2019
- Cellular Biomedicine Group Reports Third Quarter of 2019 Financial Results and Business Highlights - P&T Community - November 6th, 2019
- Cost is a major challenge in stem cells therapy: Dr Na'eem Sadiq - ETHealthworld.com - November 6th, 2019
- Mustang Bio Announces MB-107 Lentiviral Gene Therapy and MB-106 CD20-Targeted CAR T Data Selected for Presentations at 61st American Society of... - November 6th, 2019
- Cardon Children's is proud of its 10-year history - East Valley Tribune - November 6th, 2019
- Celebrating Cancer Heroes will recognize survivors at event in Somers - Reminder Publications - November 6th, 2019
- Fate Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Highlights Operational Progress - Yahoo Finance - November 6th, 2019
- MD Anderson and Takeda Announce Collaboration to Accelerate the Development of Clinical-Stage, Off-The-Shelf CAR NK-Cell Therapy Platform - Newswise - November 6th, 2019
- Orchard Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Achievement of Key 2019 Milestones for Neurometabolic and Primary Immune... - November 6th, 2019
- Celgene to Present New and Updated Data on Key Hematology Pipeline Therapies at American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2019 Annual Meeting - Business... - November 6th, 2019
- New NCCN Guidelines Debut to Manage Complications and Improve Readiness for Stem Cell Transplant Recipients - Bradford Era - November 5th, 2019
- VetStem Biopharma Shares the Success Story of Ole who was Treated with VetStem Cell Therapy by Dr. Holly Mullen - PR Web - November 5th, 2019
- Create a fetus without an egg or sperm? Researchers have done it with mice - Genetic Literacy Project - November 5th, 2019
- Cellular Biomedicine Group to Report Third Quarter 2019 Results on November 6, 2019 - Olean Times Herald - November 3rd, 2019
- Three UCLA scientists receive grants totaling more than $18 million - Newswise - October 31st, 2019
- Doheny and UCLA Stein Eye Institutes Welcome Kaustabh Ghosh, PhD, to the Scientific and Clinical Research Faculty - PRNewswire - October 31st, 2019
- bluebird bio Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Highlights Operational Progress - Yahoo Finance - October 31st, 2019
- BioLineRx to Present Two Posters at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2019 - PRNewswire - October 31st, 2019
- Introducing: iPSC Collection from Tauopathy Patients - Alzforum - October 24th, 2019
- Artificial embryo without sperm or egg forms live fetus - ZME Science - October 21st, 2019
- Novel Cell Sorting and Separation Markets, 2030 - Yahoo Finance - October 7th, 2019
- Platelet BioGenesis Receives Contract Worth Up to $56 Million from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to Develop Human... - October 7th, 2019
- Researchers identify molecular process that could accelerate recovery from nerve injuries - UCLA Newsroom - October 7th, 2019
- A Therapeutic Counterblow to Traumatic Brain Injury - Technology Networks - October 7th, 2019
- American Cancer Society research breakfast highlights Colorado innovations changing the face of cancer care - The Know - October 7th, 2019
- UW Medicine receives $50 million donation to start brain institute - Lewiston Morning Tribune - October 5th, 2019
- UW Medicine receives $50 million donation to start institute to study addiction, Alzheimer's and more - The Daily World - October 5th, 2019
- American CryoStem Expands Investigator Team with Sub-Investigators for Post Concussive Syndrome IND - Yahoo Finance - October 5th, 2019
- UW Medicine receives $50 million donation to start brain institute that will study addiction, Alzheimers and other brain disorders - Seattle Times - October 3rd, 2019
- Tenaya Therapeutics bags $92M to develop triple threat for heart disease - FierceBiotech - October 3rd, 2019
- Opinion: Primate research is cruel, expensive, unnecessary and happening here - OregonLive.com - October 3rd, 2019
- Giving a Speed Boost to Nerve Regrowth - Technology Networks - October 3rd, 2019
- Walking in His Shoes - Curetoday.com - October 3rd, 2019
- Into the Future With CAR-T Cell Therapy - Curetoday.com - October 3rd, 2019
- American CryoStem Expands Investigator Team with Sub-Investigators for Post Concussive Syndrome IND - GuruFocus.com - October 3rd, 2019
- Oncternal Therapeutics Announces Opening of Phase 1b Expansion Cohort of Clinical Trial of Cirmtuzumab in Combination with Ibrutinib in Patients with... - October 3rd, 2019
- Skin-Cells-Turned-to-Heart-Cells Help Unravel Genetic Underpinnings of Cardiac Function - UC San Diego Health - October 1st, 2019
- AIVITA Biomedical to Present at Meeting on the Mesa and Other Investor, Oncology and Regenerative Medicine Conferences in October - PRNewswire - October 1st, 2019
- 3 Houston innovators to know this week - InnovationMap - October 1st, 2019
- Cord Stem Cell banking Market is Growing at a CAGR of 22.4% by Market Share and Growth with Top Key Players: National Cord Blood Program, Vita 34,... - September 24th, 2019
- How Cells Maintain Their Identity - Technology Networks - September 24th, 2019
- Mayo Clinic Q&A: Bone marrow transplants save lives more donors are needed - TribLIVE - September 24th, 2019
- After 'Hail Mary,' Leukemia Patient is in Remission With Help of Donor - Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - September 24th, 2019
- September Is Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month - Newswise - September 24th, 2019
- Guest view: Editors untimely death shines light on rare, incurable disease amyloidosis - Stockton Record - September 24th, 2019
- Steve Hunt's untimely death shines light on rare, incurable disease - VVdailypress.com - September 24th, 2019
- How to Get the Most from Stem Cell Therapy - Medical Center - September 16th, 2019
- Stem Cell Rejuvenation Center > About Us - September 16th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Atlanta Home - Southern Stem Cell Institute - May 21st, 2019
- Dr. Bermans's Stem Cell Therapy - Mark Berman MD - May 17th, 2019