Advancing your induced pluripotent stem cells or human embryonic stem cell therapy research to clinical applications requires careful material selection because the quality of starting materials significantly impact the properties of your final stem cell therapy product. Gibco CTS products have been developed to ease the transition from stem cell therapy research to clinical applications by providing high quality GMP manufactured, commercial scale ancillary materials with a high degree of qualification, traceability and regulatory documentation. In an effort to help you maximize the potential of your stem cell research and therapy, and simplify the transition to clinic-ready processes, we offer an extensive selection of research use stem cell research products with complementary CTS formulations. Our CTS products are used in commercially approved cell therapies as well as over 100 clinical trials and are backed by our professional regulatory support and over 30 years of GMP manufacturing experience.
Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) and embryonic stem cells (ESCs) , sometimes collectively referred to as pluripotent stem cells (PSCs), are cells that have the ability to renew themselves indefinitely and differentiate into almost any cell type when exposed to the right microenvironment. These unique properties enable the application of induced pluripotent stem cells and embryonic stem cells in disease modeling, drug discovery, drug toxicity testing, and cell therapy. Strikingly, most embryonic stem cell and induced pluripotent stem cell applications have the potential to improve human health, none more directly so than ESC or iPSC therapy. The most intuitive approach for ES or iPS cell therapy is to transplant PSC-derived cells for the direct replacement of damaged or degenerated cells or tissue. However, there are many other approaches to ES or iPS stem cell therapy such as transplanting PSC-derived cells that then release signals triggering endogenous repair mechanisms.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we support the development of your human embryonic stem cell therapy or induced pluripotent stem cell therapy from the earliest stages of research and all the way to the clinic. We offer high-quality products across the iPS cell therapy workflow from reprogramming to differentiation. Most Gibco media and supplements for culture and differentiation are manufactured under GMP conditions at sites that use methods and controls that conform to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for medical devices. These FDA-registered manufacturing sites are ISO 13485 and ISO 9001certified, and the rigorous practices we adhere to at these sites help ensure the consistency, reliability, and high quality of a wide variety of iPSC therapy workflow reagents.
To further help you maximize the potential of your research and streamline your transition to the clinic, we offer Gibco Cell Therapy Systems (CTS) equivalents for many of our research-use products. In addition to GMP manufacturing, Gibco CTS products undergo extensive safety testing and are accompanied by appropriate documentation so you can transition your cell therapy to the clinic with confidence.
*Adherence to supplier related responsibilities of USP<1043>
First off-the-shelf reprogramming system manufactured in accordance with GMP requirements. CTS CytoTune 2.1 kit offers high-efficiency Sendai delivery of reprogramming factors.
Click image to enlarge
Efficient reprogramming from adult human dermal fibroblasts, T cells, and CD34+ cells. These data demonstrate that the CytoTune-iPS 2.1 kit can be used to successfully reprogram human dermal fibroblasts (HDFa), T cells, and CD34+ cells.
Based on the widely cited Gibco Essential 8 Medium, Gibco CTS Essential 8 Medium is the first globally available human- and animal originfree culture medium for human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) and is designed to meet international regulatory requirements for cell therapy.
Click image to enlarge
Using Applied Biosystems TaqMan hPSC Scorecard Panel analysis, Gibco CTS Essential 8 Medium and research-use-only Essential 8 Medium were shown to support comparable expression of PSC markers and lineage markers in undifferentiated PSCs and PSC-derived embryoid bodies.
CTS Vitronectin (VTN-N) Recombinant Human Protein is a defined matrix for feeder-free culture of iPSCs. Designed in the laboratory of James Thomson, this recombinant protein is intended for use with the CTS Essential 8 culture system.
CTS RevitaCell Supplement (100X) is an animal-origin-free, chemically defined supplement used with PSCs for post-thaw recovery or in combination with CTS Essential 8 Medium for single cell passaging. To minimize both the loss of cell viability and differentiation of PSCs, use the CTS PSC Cryopreservation Kit.
CTS Versene is a gentle non-enzymatic cell dissociation reagent for use in routine clump passaging of PSCs while maintaining viability over multiple passages.
For the cryopreservation and recovery of PSCs, the CTS PSC Cryopreservation Medium and CTS RevitaCell Supplement minimize the loss of cell viability and maximize post-thaw recovery when used in combination. Both reagents are included in the CTS PSC Cryopreservation Kit.
The CTS PSC Cryopreservation Medium is a xeno-free solution for the cryopreservation of pluripotent stem cells (PSCs). Both CTS PSC Cryopreservation Medium and CTS RevitaCell supplement are included in the CTS PSC Cryopreservation Kit that helps minimize loss of cell viability and maximize post-thaw recovery.
CTS KnockOut SR XenoFree Medium is a defined, xeno-free serum replacement based on the traditional Gibco KnockOut Serum Replacement, which has been cited in more than 2,000 publications and trusted for over 20 years.
Maintenance of pluripotency using CTS KNOCKOUT SR XenoFree Medium. Following 10 passages in either KSR (left lane) or KSR XenoFree CTS (right lane) on HFF attached with CELLstart substrate, BG01v gene expression was examined (top). Gene expression of embryoid bodies generated from the same P10 BG01v/HFF cultures (bottom).
Your choice of chemically defined human- and animal origin-free basal media for pluripotent stem cell culture. Based on traditional DMEM and DMEM/F12 formulations, these basal media are:
Gibco CTS growth factors help enable you to easily qualify reagents during your transition from research applications to clinical applications. CTS products are supplied with harmonized documentation such as Certificates of Analysis and Certificates of Origin.
CTS offers high-quality growth factors and cytokines for T cell, stem cell and dendritic cell applications.
We offer full customization options to help meet your unique specifications for any project. Flexibility is yours in creating your own Gibco custom cell culture medium
Intended use of the products mentioned on this page vary. For specific intended use statements please refer to the product label.
See the original post here:
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) Media and Reagents for ...
- AgeX Therapeutics and Lineage Cell Therapeutics Announce Issuance of U.S. Patent for Method of Generating Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells - Yahoo... - December 11th, 2019
- Patent Granted To Lineage & AgeX - Anti Aging News - December 11th, 2019
- Charles River Announces Strategic Partnership with Bit Bio, Increasing Portfolio of Translational Drug Discovery Technologies - BioSpace - December 11th, 2019
- Fate Therapeutics Presents its First Off-the-shelf, iPSC-derived CAR T-Cell Cancer Immunotherapy Program at ASH Annual Meeting - GlobeNewswire - December 11th, 2019
- Fate Therapeutics Announces New Preclinical Data for FT596 Off-the-Shelf, iPSC-derived CAR NK Cell Cancer Immunotherapy - Benzinga - December 8th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Assessed To Tell Apart High Growth By Implies In 2018 to 2026 - Wolf Mirror - December 5th, 2019
- Kyoto University Seeking To Use Stem Cells On Knee Treatment - Anti Aging News - December 5th, 2019
- Story of a 15-year old scientist: How it all began - EuroScientist - December 5th, 2019
- Stemonix, Atomwise Team Up on Drug Discovery With MicroOrgans and AI - Xconomy - December 5th, 2019
- Channel in Nerve Cell May be Key in Unlocking Parkinson Disease Therapy - Pharmacy Times - December 3rd, 2019
- First-in-kind Human 3-dimensional Models of Parkinson's Disease and Progressive Multiple Sclerosis Launching to the International Space Station -... - December 3rd, 2019
- Stem Cells Market 2019 Global Growth Analysis and Forecast Report by 2025 - Markets Gazette 24 - November 26th, 2019
- UK animal experiment statistics indicate reluctance to embrace modern tools to advance British labs into the 21st century - Labmate Online - November 10th, 2019
- Human heart cells change during spaceflight, say scientists in study that could have far-reaching effects on c - MEAWW - November 7th, 2019
- Here's Why Fate Therapeutics Dropped as Much as 19.9% Today - Motley Fool - November 7th, 2019
- Space travel may change the human heart - Inverse - November 7th, 2019
- Allogene Therapeutics and Notch Therapeutics Announce Collaboration to Research and Develop Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC)-Derived Allogeneic... - November 5th, 2019
- Goldfinch Bio to Present Oral and Poster Presentations at the American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2019 Annual Meeting - BioSpace - November 5th, 2019
- MD Anderson and Takeda Team Up on Next-Generation Immuno-Oncology Therapeutics - BioSpace - November 5th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Market is expected to witness a strong CAGR of 7.0% from 2018 to 2026 - Zebvo - November 2nd, 2019
- Can organoids, derived from stem cells, be used in disease treatments? - The Hindu - October 26th, 2019
- University team to seek approval for iPS-based heart treatment trial - The Japan Times - October 26th, 2019
- Global Gemcitabine Hydrochloride Market: Segmented By Application And Geography Trends, Growth And Forecasts To 2024 - Health News Office - October 26th, 2019
- Global consortium formed to combat unproven cell banking services - Drug Target Review - October 22nd, 2019
- Bloomberg Philanthropies, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, and The New York Stem Cell Foundation Research Institute Announce an... - October 22nd, 2019
- ISCT forms cell and gene therapy sector-wide coalition to combat the rise of unproven commercial cell banking services - PharmiWeb.com - October 21st, 2019
- Mutations Linked to Huntington's Increase Cells' Resistance to Manganese, Study Finds - Huntington's Disease News - October 15th, 2019
- Stem Cells Market : Insights Into the Competitive Scenario of the Market - Online News Guru - October 11th, 2019
- 'Rewind Therapeutics' and Remyelination - SciTech Europa - October 11th, 2019
- Cell Expansion Market is expected to rise at a remarkable CAGR during the Forecast Period 2016 2024 - Space Market Research - October 9th, 2019
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market 2019 Innovative Trends and Insights Research upto 2024 - News Adopt - October 5th, 2019
- New Rett Therapies May Stem From X-chromosome Reactivation Findings - Rett Syndrome News - October 5th, 2019
- Stemming the Tide of Alzheimer's - UCI News - October 5th, 2019
- Skin-Derived Heart Cells Help Uncover the Genetic Foundations of Cardiac Function - Technology Networks - October 5th, 2019
- IGIB finds a protein with better precision in gene-editing - The Hindu - October 5th, 2019
- Novel Cell Sorting and Separation Market: Focus on Acoustophoresis, Buoyancy-activated, Dielectrophoresis, Magnetophoretics, Microfluidics,... - October 5th, 2019
- Fabry Heart Cells Grown in Lab Dish Give Hints to Cardiac Complications - Fabry Disease News - September 27th, 2019
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market 2019 Analysis & Forecast Report 2024 - Analytics News - September 24th, 2019
- Gene regulators work together for oversized impact on schizophrenia risk - National Institutes of Health - September 24th, 2019
- Blood Pressure and Prostate Treatment May Prevent or Slow Parkinson's, Early Study Suggests - Parkinson's News Today - September 24th, 2019
- New Gene Editing Technique Shown to Correct COL7A1 Gene in RDEB Cells - Epidermolysis Bullosa News - September 24th, 2019
- Vaginitis Therapeutics Market Overview with Detailed Analysis, Competitive lands - News By ReportsGO - September 24th, 2019
- Efavirenz/Tenofovir/Emtricitabine Combination Drug Market Overview with Detailed - News by Intelligence Journal - September 24th, 2019
- Can Consciousness be Created? - University Observer Online - September 24th, 2019
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market 2019 Industry Growth with CAGR 12.7% in Forecast to 2024 - Indian Columnist - September 21st, 2019
- Adipose Tissue-derived Stem Cells Market Size Set for Rapid Growth and Trend by2018 2028 - My Health Reporter - September 21st, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Market Estimated to be Driven by Innovation and Industrialization - Analytics News - September 20th, 2019
- 2024 Projections: Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market Report by Type, Application and Regional Outlook - TheSlapClap - September 20th, 2019
- Angelman Foundation Honors 4 for Their Research, Advocacy Efforts - Angelman Syndrome News - September 20th, 2019
- Dicerna And DCR-A1AT In Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency-Associated Liver Disease - Seeking Alpha - September 20th, 2019
- Fate Therapeutics raises $173 million in offering - The San Diego Union-Tribune - September 19th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market is expected to reach US$ 2299.5 Mn by the end of the forecast period in 2026 - Zebvo - September 19th, 2019
- induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market reached $2.1 billion in 2016 The market should reach $3.6 billion in 2021 - ScoopJunction - September 19th, 2019
- Stem Cell-Derived Cells Market to Record an Exponential CAGR by 2025 - NewsVarsity - September 19th, 2019
- Common Prostate Drug May Slow Progression of Parkinson, Researchers Say - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - September 19th, 2019
- Automated Large-Scale Production of Retinal Organoids - Advanced Science News - September 19th, 2019
- How a Centuries-Old Sculpting Method Is Helping 3D Print Organs With Blood Vessels - Singularity Hub - September 19th, 2019
- Study indicates early infusion of mononuclear cells could aid in recovery from stroke - Yahoo Finance - September 19th, 2019
- BIOLIFE4D Successfully 3D Bioprints a Miniature Human HeartOne Step Closer to Bioprinting Transplantable Organs - BioSpace - September 19th, 2019
- Scientists recognize genes as master regulators in schizophrenia - Tech Explorist - September 19th, 2019
- Japanese lab to collaborate with Christian Dior in iPS cell research - Japan Today - September 19th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Market Research Report 2019 From TBRC has Been Updated - Market Research Gazette - September 19th, 2019
- What are Induced Pluripotent Stem (IPS) Cells? - Stem Cell ... - June 5th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell - ScienceDirect - June 5th, 2019
- Stem Cell Glossary A Closer Look at Stem Cells - June 2nd, 2019
- Stemming retinal regeneration with pluripotent stem cells ... - May 27th, 2019
- Current Strategies and Challenges for Purification of ... - May 27th, 2019
- IPSCjun19 Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells: differentiation ... - May 24th, 2019
- Induced pluripotent stem cells don't increase genetic ... - April 30th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells - Embryo Project - April 25th, 2019
- What Are Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells? - Stem Cell: The ... - April 13th, 2019
- Gene therapy-corrected autologous hepatocyte-like cells ... - April 3rd, 2019
- Regenerative Potential Of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells ... - March 28th, 2019
- Embryonic or Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Markers: R&D Systems - March 11th, 2019
- Differentiation of human induced pluripotent stem cells into ... - March 8th, 2019
- Do You Know the 5 Types of Stem Cells? | BioInformant - March 4th, 2019
- Global transcriptome analysis of pig induced pluripotent ... - March 4th, 2019
- Hypoimmunogenic derivatives of induced pluripotent stem ... - February 20th, 2019
- microRNA-690 regulates induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs ... - February 17th, 2019
- Induced pluripotent stem cells have been generated for the ... - February 17th, 2019